Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Our Funny Farm






It really is funny how some things come about, tomorrow is shot and tag day for my foster fur kids and they were going to proceed right outside to their baby pen in waiting.(Finally no one sucking on my ears at 3 am as i snooze on the couch between rounds outside to check for any more new lambs or kids;) But low and behold, the two escapees(razor back boars) the 1 is our second mom, she was busy all day long gathering hay from the goat pen to build her nest with. You guessed it, in my baby shed, now we have a mountain of hay, with about 5 or 6 little grunters living there. Oh well, we will have to set them up some place else come this weekend. So here i sit at my wheel with my little charges asleep or pretending until the spinning wheel starts..... it's gonna be a GREAT Weekend! Keep spinning and knitting, it saves your sanity.

No comments: